University of Miami Spring Transfer 2018

Has anyone heard back yet for spring 2018 ??? Every time i call i get a different answer as to when they will be releasing decisions!

I’m in the same boat as you. What did they tell you when you called?

So basically every time it’s something new. Today when i called they said decisions started going out last week. Someone else said they would be starting this week. So honestly i have no idea.

What is your major?? What are your stats I’m dying to get in!

About a 3.5 GPA with 40 credits. Applied as Finance major

I’m at a 3.4 economics! When did you apply?

Applied on 10/30. I believe they let the International students know first

I applied on September 13th and was accepted on November 9th. I am an economics major with a 3.52

Congrats !! i applied September 22 and my application was considered complete October 6. Do you know what time a day they sent your acceptance?

Thank you! My letter was officially on November 8th around 9pm, but I did not get an email from Miami until the next morning around 6am which told to check my messages using the Cane Link. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you so much !!! I’m so nervous!!!

Has anyone heard back yet? Did anyone else get told that it would be by mid-december?

Still waiting too. Mid-december seems late. They told you that?

Yeah. I consider that very late. When did they tell you?

Lol they just said keep waiting… Really anxious right now to find out haha

i call almost every day ! i haven’t heard mid December. They keep telling be throughout this month they are releasing decisions and that they have already started. Mid December seems very very late. When did everyone reply !!??

I got told last week that it would be mid-December but that sounds crazy to me. Hopefully before or right after Thanksgiving. The stress is killing me

That’s crazy. It’s killing me too. When did you apply ?? And what major?? My mom works at UM and said they are open Monday Tuesday and Wednesday so hopefully they start releasing before thanksgiving. But I was told they release on Thursday’s and Fridays.

What does your mom work in? That’s so cool at least you get insight on that info haha.
I applied September 15 but the other day I got told by an admission’s officer that a few things were incomplete on my app. Nothing regarding the common app though. It’s been super stressful. But if it’s not this week then I pray it will be the 30th!!

Psychology Major.

My mom works at the medical school !!! I️ applied the 22 of September!! Still nothing. I’m dying. Are you from out of state??