University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

I submitted mine April 1st so I hope it’s today and not another 2 weeks

Wooooo round… 4? Maybe around 2 pm? Really hope some (or better yet, all) hear today…

why do you think its two pm?

Most came out at that time up till at least 5 pm, a few heard around 7 pm

my application was ready for review on april 1… i just called them and they told my i won’t hear back today and my application is currrnrly under review. they told me the last wave will be mid june it’s ridiculous i just wanna hear back omg

no way you’re kidding did they actually say that?? when i called they wouldn’t tell me. mine was ready april 1, i really wanted to hear back today

they said 3-4 weeks for me, 4 weeks ago…

Anyone heard anything?

no, i got an email back though saying I will probably hear in the next batch bc my application is under review rn which is annoying bc i’ve been waiting for 7 weeks already

I have finished my application in March, I wish they were honest they said 3-4 weeks after which means we should’ve had our results by the end of April, I understand they need to wait for incoming freshman to commit on May 1st to see how much space is available

I been waiting since March as well, had mine turned in and ready for review on March 15th

yours was before mine I turned it on the 30th right before priority deadline. I hope you get in as well. I applied for Cornell And UM only Cornell rejected me on April 28 so, this is my last bet I wished I applied to more so, I could have more options. The wait is killing me.

I got rejected from Cornell last week. I’ve just been waiting on USC and Miami, they’re both taking forever lol

I like how most of us on the thread applied to competitive universities. It shows a lot if you are trying to transfer it’s better to transfer to a school that’s higher in quality for academic and student life.

It is amazing to me that nobody has heard back and they tell us 1-2 weeks multiple times and still nothing.

just got a status update

what status update?

Wowwwww I got in but not into my major. BUT THIS IS F***ING BS!!! I didnt get into the business school just cause I got a B- in Calculus smh

Do they email you or do you just look in canelink?

I mean congrats on getting in