University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

“I’m sorry that you were misinformed. We are sending admission decisions on a rolling basis for transfers. June 15 was our reply date to Freshmen applicants.
I do recommend enrolling in another institution in the case that we are not able to admit additional students”
Just to let you know guys, That is what my advisor just text me…

are u a incoming sophomore or junior

This wait is ridiculous at this point. My scholarship needs to confirm which school to send the check to by 2nd week of July and this school is my last bet. At this point, it’s mentally draining and exhausting.

So miami class is full lol

miamis full,. theyre acepting as people decline. thats y it takes so long

I assume they mean there spots are filled?

I am a junior

I can’t really understand, they also told me I am an the waitlist but I can’t get the sense of a waitlist if they are accepting people on rolling basis… Anyone have an answer to this?

what does it mean if i haven’t received this message

Probably they made the decision to waitlist me and if you haven’t hear back yet they still need to make a decision on you… At this point I think is really important to understand when the final wave is, or to have a final decision date. If anyone will know it please share, I am getting crazy ahah

Wait, so everyone is on a waitlist that is yet to hear?

I don’t know… Can’t say that for sure. I just don’t understand the difference between waitlist and haven’t heard back yet on a rolling basis admission process. Probably they need to finish all the transfer request and then they will start again with the waitlist but that is only what I guess…

If you haven’t heard back it’s because they haven’t made a decision yet, not because you’re on a waitlist. I don’t think you are on a waitlist unless they have directly told you that you are on a waitlist.

My advisor says today they will release some decision so good luck guys

2 Likes

Manifesting decisions for us!

1 Like

Anybody hear anything so far ?

Not yet

If anyone hears back today – put when you applied, because i think they are going in order of that. So if someones app was completed the 10th and heard back, then everyone around them can expect.,

Mine was ready the 14th… I swear if I don’t hear back today

oh my gosh – MINE WAS 12th too!! THEY JUST ASKED FOR FINAL TRANSCRIPTT… I SENT IN UNOFFCAL PDF FINAL TRANSCRIP FROM COLLEGE, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER…