University of Miami waitlist 2018

Has anyone been admitted off the waitlist at UM?

Try calling admissions. Last I checked they said nobody had been admitted and they were not sure anyone would be. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Thank you, thry123. Are you waitlisted as well?

I am on the waitlist and I have heard nothing.

Also, and at some point this week the green circle and “application status” disappeared from the bottom of the student center canelink page (the web version, the mobile version is different). Maybe it means they are in the process of closing out the waitlist. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Don’t know what this means, but the mobile version of Canelink shows me as an applicant for spring 2019.

I got accepted yesterday for Spring 2019, really interested to see how many others were offered as well seeing how late it is

@jcstarrr I did too. Idk I want to go to Miami but I already committed somewhere else & I need to see how much $ they offer I guess

Has anyone made a decision about whether or not they will attend in Spring 2019? I really can’t decide if it’s going to be worth it or not.

@enlightenspeed if they give me enough $ I’m going to do it , but they need to hurry up bc it’s already mid June

Has anyone accepted off the waitlist received a financial aid package?

@3musketeers I haven’t