University of Miami Waitlist Class of 2025

mine said this:
Dear ,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your continued strong interest in UM. I encourage you to review our FAQ for waitlisted students at https://admissions.miami.edu/undergraduate/about/FAQs/admission-process/waitlist/index.html. You’ll see there that unfortunately we can’t provide a timeline for any potential waitlist activity.

Best,

Has anyone made it off the waitlist yet?

Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist yet?

1 Like

Still haven’t heard from the waitlist
Anyone know anything???

Also when I sent my LOCI in the reply she wrote we are planning to utilize the waitlist this year. So that is giving me hope it’s coming soon

When did you send the LOCI? Recently?

Maybe 2 weeks ago

Has anyone heard back?

No. :cry:

No.

No news here.

Did anyone hear anything yet? Also where did you guys put your deposits? Mine is at Colgate.

Nothing yet. My daughter wanted to be in Florida no matter what, so she is attending a small college on the west coast. She found a roommate and will be an athlete there so I doubt she will back out at this point if UMiami takes her off the waitlist. Good luck!

Nothing. My daughter got in but monitoring for a friend whose son is waitlisted.

has anyone heard back yet? they said june 15 which is approaching

1 Like

No, but are we sure they are even using their waitlist this year. When I called the office on Friday, they told me the committee still has to vote whether or not to use it this year. Hopefully they do!

I emailed them in April and they told me they were planning on utilizing it

1 Like

i can’t believe they’re making y’all wait this long

Did you get off the waitlist or did you choose another school?

honestly at this point, i doubt they’re using it because they would’ve definitely told a few people by now