university of miami

<p>i am in the International baccalaureate diploma program and want to apply to university of miami, i will probably score a total of 32 ib points, is it sufficient to apply to UM. what else do i need to consider?i will be applying for business and economics.</p>

<p>I’m no expert, but UM, as well as every other school in the world, requires much more than simply an average score with the IB Diploma. They will take into consideration your GPA, rank, SAT scores, class difficulty, extra curricular activities, and many other aspects of your high school life.</p>

<p>American scores rarely (if ever) care about the total number of points you get. GPA, SAT, etc matter a lot more.</p>

<p>IBtired is incorrect in saying all universities in the world, there are A LOT of countries which only care about your final (senior year ) exam results for college admittance. For instance in Australia you get an ENTER score (out of 100, its converted for IB dip students) and that score is all that matters for admittance.</p>