University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I remember reading an article where the President of Ross was interviewed and he said something along the lines of “We aren’t necessarily looking for someone who has started their own business. Many times it isn’t even a business since it isn’t an LLC. We are looking for someone who demonstrates interest in the field and looks into it on their own.”

2 Likes

ahh ok I thought people had the 2021-22 year under financial aid award summary instead of “There is no financial aid information found”

I’ve enjoyed all of your posts. As an alum and a high school teacher, if I had the power, I’d admit you. :joy:. Best of luck to you (and my daughter, and everyone here!!). :pray:t2:

5 Likes

perhaps they saw the large volume of applicants and decided to reduce load on their servers.

Hey guys! Let’s not lie about decisions being out as a “joke” because this kind of stuff really takes a mental toll on me and some others on here I presume. Thanks!

29 Likes

Agreed!!

true

Thank you! Good luck to your daughter too!

1 Like

Doesn’t the school of kinesiology accept more students in EA?

wait so no decisions are out right?

Mine aren’t at least. Can’t say for the rest.

1 Like

No decisions are out

2 Likes

Idts but i had a mini heart attack

4 Likes

Me too. I must have refreshed my portal at least 80x

2 Likes

Mine is not out yet

nobody’s is out yet

2 Likes

Guys,
Relax. Decisions are not out yet. You are panicking so much that the college confidential server was overloaded. I was logged out twice. :rofl:

8 Likes

bro i hope so haha

Around 3:00 pm Eastern. Don’t listen to others. If anyone with like one post says it you know it’s like fake… Plus your emails and this site will explode… Trust me on that…

1 Like

We’re going to hit 3,000 replies by the end of the day even if decisions don’t come out today lmaooo

5 Likes