University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

No I got I to lsa, but didn’t get a ross decision today. Does this affect my chances of being admitted to Ross?

1 Like

I didn’t get one

1 Like

pretty sure it does cuz spots are being filled up so there’s less chance we are going to get admitted the later it gets imo

No, they admit proportionally

3 Likes

What time was your email sent?

How do you know that?

It seems like there wouldn’t be a ton of Ross admits on 2/19 because Ross doesn’t have the files yet of students who will be admitted to the university RD. RD decisions are not out yet and an applicant has to be accepted to the university before Ross even begins considering them. I’m sure they would like to see what other students are
admitted to the university before they make many Ross decisions. S21 EA LSA admit, no Ross decision today.

This is from the Michigan Ross page, if it helps at all. It has 3 decision dates and says it’s not necessarily in order.

https://michiganross.umich.edu/undergraduate/bba/admissions/admissions-blog/2021/01/14/dates-you-ve-been-waiting-when-our-2021-bba

did you see the picture Dr. Blair Moody Rideout took on her Twitter? it looks like a couple of hundred people were accepted

but would they accept you for example in January after the EA decision came out and then not send your acceptance in February and wait until March?

From: Michigan Ross Undergraduate Admissions <RossUndergrad@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Subject: Your Michigan Ross BBA Decision is here!

My son was just admitted into Ross:) so very thankful
OOS KY
4.0 unweighted, 4.5 weighted
34 ACT (36 STEM)

10 Likes

IMO, this is correct. The longer the wait, the probability decreases. The later or last “waves” are small and mostly waitlists and rejections.

So do you think there’s still a shot for March?

If you’re talking about RD, not Ross, yes, I think there could still be a Feb and/or March wave. But that’s my opinion.

I have a hard time believing UMich will bust out ALL the RD decisions in early April in one big dump. But it’s a strange year and I could be wrong.

2 Likes

The last final wave is usually rejections/waitlists but not the second one. They get the apps only after admission into the home school so I highly doubt theyve even read a lot of the apps yet.

1 Like

No, I was accepted ea to lsa but nothin for Ross today. Do u think I have a shot at gettin in in March?

1 Like

Also we were discussing Ross whihc comes out in waves

Yes.