University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Just curious… what makes you think there could be a wave today? I hope you’re right, but at this point I am just trying to not get my hopes up anymore and trying to set the expectation that there may be no waves until early April.

1 Like

If there’s a wave I wouldn’t mind if they even throw in some rejections even if that includes my kid. We can scratch them off the list and move on.

Interesting this go around there’s no one saying they know with absolute certainty there will be notifications today or not as there has been every other Friday.

8 Likes

For one thing, someone posted many posts back up thread that 3/5 was a “maybe.” And I’m also passing along some info that I received privately.

But as I said above, I’m not promising anything since I’m not actually associated with Michigan in any way, other than writing checks for tuition. :slight_smile:

BTW, the sample size of CC is so small that you may or may not see anything posted here. But I really hope so, because I’m rooting for everyone here.

9 Likes

There is a separate application to be considered for merit scholarships.

Well, I do hope they end up releasing decisions 1 hour from now, either way it would potentially take some stress off my shoulders

1 Like

I really would be surprised if not today and as you said… But it’s been a strange year.

1 Like

If the decision from earlier in the season from an EA application is “decision postponed”- I am assuming that is deferred. Sound right? Love watching the exchange here - thanks to you all!

1 Like

Yes, postponed means defered

3 Likes

thanks!!

1 Like

Has anyone’s portal changed at all?

No change

No change

No change

No not for me

Would it even change for postponed applicants anyway? For those accepted to Ross a couple weeks ago, was there any change during the day or was it just suddenly there at some point?

3 Likes

I think you are right… That is what I was thinking too

Any updates?

1 Like

doesn’t seem like it. This year is just so aggravating.

4 Likes

This school causes me so much stress

5 Likes

No message