University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Im guessing that if we were deferred but did not hear in this wave, our chances aren’t looking good?

1 Like

probably the end of the month?

1 Like

i wouldn’t say that necessarily. it’s rolling, so i just think they released the applications they got to again.

1 Like

Did anyone get rejected in this wave?

I was told by admissions after EA decisions that EVERYONE will hear a decision during these waves.

what do you mean?

I believe only admitted students heard back today.

My D was accepted to LSA
OOS
4.0 UW
36 ACT
She had applied dual major with acting, but didn’t get into acting (which we’ve known for a while) I thought I’d note this for anyone in the future who is wondering if you can get rejected for an acting BFA but still get into LSA. The answer is yes!

6 Likes

So the question now should be if the postponed applicants accepted today did or did not write the ECI? Or if they didn’t even have that as an option to begin with.

What time did she hear at?

She said that they are not rolling in that EVERYONE (EA postponed & RD) hears back admit, postpone or deny (waitlist also later). Some schools will roll out & just let some people know - she said they release decisions for everyone.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if what I was told accurate? How have the waves been in the past - did everyone get a decision?

Did those that received an acceptance have to check the portal to find out, or did you receive an email letting you know that your portal had been updated?

Any other decisions today? Or do we think that’s all.

Most likely that is it :frowning:

1 Like

From what I understand, today’s release includes both in-state and OOS, and both RD and deferred EA, across almost all schools at Michigan.

Decisions today included rejections as well, but because of the small size of today’s release, and the small sample of CC, rejections may not show up here on CC.

Also, other than the forthcoming 3/19 Ross release date, I don’t believe there will be any further decisions released until the end of March or early April, which will be the last round.

SMTD, Stamps and Taubman have their own timelines and releases.

3 Likes

What state are you from if you don’t my asking ? We are Oos too so just wondering. Thanks!

She heard at 3pm.

Will there likely be another wave of LSA/CoE decisions on or before the Ross release date?

No.