University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Btw I was accepted 3/5 after being deffered.

2 Likes

Admissions says maybe today but my next week, pretty sure someone commented that in this thread

ok, looks like withdraw button indeed means something

1 Like

agreed but why does it now say mid-aril

april*

I think it just means you are getting a decision today

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply and again I am just trying to clarify but I was under the impression that most of the EA decisions esp LSA were not released yet and that this wave would be many more acceptances than the first wave?Have the majority of EA acceptances already been released? It is so different this year we are oos and I have a daughter that is a freshman at mich this year.

1 Like

Initially I thought that we still have withdraw because we are just not going to hear today since it says “mid-april”.However, since some people also see “mid-april”, but their withdraw button is gone it makes me think that these two are not connected

Peeps mine says early April and I’m 100% sure it’s early April. Not much longer to wait so just relax.

It has always said “early April” under the Decision Postponed tab for deferred applications, but “mid-April” under the Important Dates tab.

6 Likes

UMich peeps are confused themselves xD

5 Likes

UC Berkeley: Before decisions were released, when you clicked the withdraw application button on the portal, people got three different outcomes. This below was the speculation and it was true:

1.When you click withdraw, it says that you are “Unauthorized” - we think it is a rejection
2.When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I wish to withdraw from further consideration” - we think it is a waitlist
3.When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw” - we think it is an acceptance

3 Likes

these are the buttons I’m getting. can someone upload a pic without the withdraw button??

Yeah. I wrote that post at Berkeley’s thread actually and it was 100% an indicator of a decision

1 Like

1 Like

what happens when you click “withdraw”?

Mine is like that (I’m international)

did you apply RD so haven’t heard anything yet?

Mine says “Financial Aid”, and yours is “Financial Planning”, interesting …
I also see the AP/IB button

1 Like

that’s probably because I’m international