University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I am EA postponed and my button is not there.

If each school’s program is ranked in the top 10, I think the difference is negligible as far as opportunities with which you will be presented. Take other things you are looking for in a school into consideration and weigh your options (campus culture, social, academic rigor, “brand”, college town, etc.). $100K is a LOT of debt to take on, especially considering if you want to get a graduate degree. I don’t think you can go wrong with either school, and I am sure you will thrive wherever you land.

How many of us waiting are EA LSA?

1 Like

why does it look like majority’s withdraw button is gone?!

i am

1 Like

Wait so if we do not have it will we be rejected?

In my opinion I think it means they’re receiving a decision today

3 Likes

i am

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea…I’m just not getting my hopes up anymore. If people that were admitted EA still have the withdraw button I am 100% guessing that’s not good for people whose withdraw button is gone. I hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

people only get way more stressed out because of all these rumours and speculations

I agree. A lot of people jumping to conclusions before we hear anything.

1 Like

And this is a perfectly place to relieve stress. As long as the posts don’t violate ToS, which they haven’t, I am not intervening. Just because I think the withdraw button means nothing, does not mean I’m right. :grin:

5 Likes

Imagine there isn’t any update for any of us today :rofl:

6 Likes

That’d be very anti-climactic :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If you are really stressed and confused by this withdraw button, you always can stop reading this thread and just wait for couple of hours to see your decision.

4 Likes

Forget about the theories. They always adjust stuff before a release. So at least you know that it’s happening today…

Almost here so relaxed and enjoy the festivities… :confetti_ball::tada::bouquet::wink:

2 Likes

Anyone waiting to hear from Northwestern today?

2 Likes

Hi guys,

What time do the decisions come out today?

pretty sure 3:00 EST

Sheesh, I was in class and came back to 100+ new replies. What’d I miss?

1 Like