University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

No, it seems to have changed. Not sure if this means anything, but its enough to make me check hourly till 5ET for sure

Why would it be central time?

Ah - Ann Arbor is Eastern.

1 Like

Everyone - this is third and final time I will say this, and you should read it three times: decisions are coming on January 29. Not before.

5 Likes

How do you know tno. No one knows for sure

Probably not. I will just wait for someone on here to tell me they’re in or not within the next week. Then I don’t have to “refresh refresh refresh” all the time. :slight_smile:

If u know cause ur an admissions officer get off cc and read our damn apps lmao

2 Likes

I was told by a person in admissions. I have nothing to do with admissions. You can choose to believe me or just continue to check your portals obsessively until next Friday.

Nah no lies cause no one in admissions knows either

2 Likes

thanks for letting us know!

They wouldn’t tweet about it until after

Most (every school I’ve opened a decision for) had said like “decisions come out at like 7 est today”

Yeah I didn’t get that for any of the schools I got decisions from they just randomly came out. And they were big 10 schools like Michigan

He’s a ■■■■■ lol just check your portal around 6-7 and see. My bet is that they aren’t coming out today so don’t get your hopes up lol. The portal definitely changed tho.

how’d it change

1 Like

Idk I thought it was more colorful/different with the options in the portal itself but I could just be getting mind tricked lol

I don’t think it changed. You’re just hopeful

1 Like

Maybe it’s mobile I checked it on my phone not labtop

not me thinking a less colorful portal means rejection :smiley: i am reading way too much into this lmao

2 Likes

Lol no it seems different to me too… everything is like darker

2 Likes