University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Haha is anyone’s more colorful

the color is definitely darker

1 Like

My neighbors cousins friends dog walkers mothers boyfriend told me next Friday 3:00 Eastern… :joy::dog:

BTW - if you see a portal change it will be very obvious. Might not be able to log in. Everyone will more or less see something happen. If their programmers are good you might not see anything.

3 Likes

When you start to read into shades of color, you applicants ought to take break. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

You all actually made me look. Possibly darker but hard to tell - I took a screenshot of it a month ago & tried to compare but it’s hard to tell. Then I started to play around with the buttons under application & hit the withdraw your application button on accident. I closed it down & fingers crossed I didn’t accidentally withdraw my son! Mother of the year here if so. I’m not checking anymore!

2 Likes

Ugh… You might want to check that if you think you hit the button and let them know your not withdrawing… Just saying… :thinking:

I’m worried but you’d think if I accidentally hit the button it would then ask me if I am sure I want to withdraw. And since they are ET it’s too late to call. I’ll call Monday morning to verify his application is ok - I’ll let you all know if I hear any juicy release times!

3 Likes

Have Ross (LSA) direct admits always been able to see their Ross and LSA applications separately on enrolment connect or is it just me cuz I signed in from phone for the first time.

yes i’ve always been able to

My colors didn’t change but I’ve noticed when logging into the portal on mobile, some people have certain buttons bolded under the Application section and others don’t.

The desktop version looks the same for everyone I believe, but friends logging into it from safari see different things.

Namely bolded text is:
-Verify Application Answers
-Report New Test Scores
-AP/IB Credit Information

Thoughts? I don’t think it’s always been like that.

always been like that. you’re reading into it. they only come out with decisions between 3-5 on fridays so it’s next friday there’s nothing tonight

2 Likes

Will they really reject anyone in Early Action? I thought they just defer all applicants lol

they definitely defer the majority of applicants. However, each year there are people, who get rejected. For UMich there is no need to defer someone with 2.7 GPA and 1100 SAT score. This year, probably, they will reject more people since there are way more applications than ever before.

I logged in with my phone a month ago for the first time - I noticed the same bolded headers. I was excited thinking it meant something but the next time I logged in on my desktop & nothing was bolded. I think it’s just something viewable only on the phones & it’s been like that for awhile.

stats aren’t everything maria!

1 Like

Anyone else’s portal white on the sides now?

yes - white on the sides

Yeah, but wasn’t it always?? Not sure about it, so asking

To be honest, I don’t think they indicate admission with any color codes on the portal. We will hear from them by next Friday. There is still another tough week to go.

Any chance we’ll hear on Wednesday?