University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

No it used to be all blue. I don’t think it means anything but was just wondering if it looked like that for everyone.

At this point we can just pray and hope.

i want it to be wednesday but i don’t wanna get my hopes up

of course not. this was just an example of someone who is likely to be rejected rather than deferred.

yes! white now

I think it will be Thursday or Friday

A white background or white borders on action items, messages & application?

background

Well then that might mean something. My son still has the dark background.

1 Like

some parts of the background are still dark (the square where all info and pictures are located), however, the sides around that square changed color. there are white now

2 Likes

My daughter’s has changed and looks like that too. But we know she is not getting an Early Action decision - her teacher rec arrived late and she was notified that because of that, she’s only eligible for Reg Decision. So the colors probably just changed for everyone.

So they sorta use the weekends to kinda update their systems and at some point to upload results. They also do maintenance at night on these software systems kinda thing.

Again I would think Friday is the day since well… Admissions sorts said so… Lol… Plus if they release before do you think they want 1,000s of calls asking why their kid was deferred? They can use the weekend as their buffer…

Also if deferred (most will be), read the letter carefully and do exactly what they are asking you to do. Some might have to send grades in. Some not. Things will be different this year since it’s such a different year. I really don’t think they will be taking people off the wait list early like last year. If international travel improves and visa issues get sorted out, they won’t need to. Plus I think most think students will be back in the fall and wearing masks for a while…

2 Likes

The wait is making me even more nervous here, already deferred from Purdue and Gtech so hopefully as in-state there will be some hope fingers crossed

3 Likes

GTech is a hard get. Purdue is becoming harder. My son wait listed to GT and we thought of it as a win… Lol…

Ohhh I think I know what you mean. I guess I didn’t pay that much attention to it before. I have the same - sides are white but so is the bottom.

Are you sure it wasn’t always like that?

My daughter applied to Ross direct admit as well.

Has anyone set up a Wolverine Access Account and tried to look at the New and Prospective Student Business link? I can access the New and Prospective Student button inside the link. I don’t think that was accessible before, but I’m not sure. There is a link for application status there although it doesn’t say if I’m admitted or not. Just grasping.

1 Like

you can’t get an access account until you’ve been accepted

they send you your uniquename when you get accepted but until then you can’t log in to that