University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

when you try to log into your portal it says that they are processing early action decisions. most people speculate its coming wed-fri that’s it

Yes!

This is the 2nd year that UMich is using Enrollment Connect for admissions. Prior to that, UMich used Wolverine Access, which is still used, but just to make payments to UMich.

usually there is “are you sure that you want to withdraw” option after that​:thinking::thinking: did u click that asw

Anyway I can’t wait to have the results and see how crazy this chat goes :joy:
Good luck everyone and may the odds be in your favor

2 Likes

I only clicked the button once accidentally & I agree there’s probably a “are you sure” part where you have to submit again! I did call this morning to make sure his application was still active & thank goodness it was! I also confirmed that we would hear by the 31st & they said yes.

1 Like

Did you get an email saying you were admitted to TEPA two weeks ago?

I called and they said “well considering we don’t work on weekends, and the last 2 days of January are on a weekend, you can infer that how you want” meaning the 29th or before

4 Likes

It may be a good sign!

i just wish we had an official date lol

1 Like

Just think of 1/29 at 3 pm EST as the official notification time/date. If you learn earlier, great! Nothing between now and notification is going to change, so just enjoy the week.

10 Likes

It’s a fair assumption. Actually, the UM process is much better than the one at UT Austin. Everyone is just stressed out by the irregularity of announcement.

5 Likes

Yeah, I wondered if others got it too! I thought it was only if you get into lsa? What do you think?

You mean the LSA Undeclared? in the enrollment connect?

I got that email too- didn’t really think much of it since it seemed kind of generic…

Did you see Silver77’s post above regarding it? It may encompass good news.

Yeah. Just suspicious that we got into TEPA before LSA lol. Check Silver77’s post about it.

@pvan2002 @dar222 are you guys in-state?

I am OOS

I am yes!