University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

So 3:30 and nothing… tmrw

4 Likes

friday it is…hopefully

My daughter is instate, submitted app on 10-28 and still waiting like everyone else. I believe that STAPMS, MUSIC/DRAMA and NURSING may have decisions, but no others

what do you mean? im OOS nursing and have no decision yet

1 Like

No one has decisions yet.

It was just info from a Reddit post, not sure how accurate, so dont sweat it… SOrry for the extra anxiety…

1 Like

I think wait for today is over let’s see tomorrow.

1 Like

Anyone willing to chance me? I’m curious on what you guys would think ab my app for Umich EA and some other places RD

UofM does not track demonstrated interest and according to a local (Michigan) private school counselor the decisions will begin to be released 1/29 at 3:00 and will Continue to be released in batches through Saturday. The order is random so be patient and don’t read into it if you do not hear in the first batch(es) as the timing of the results has nothing to do with the decision (admitted, denied or postponed). Pretty good source but Im beginning to think nothing is 100 percent with these schools. Good luck!

1 Like

do you guys think michigan EA will be similar to northeastern EA admissions this year?

1 Like

They literally do look at demonstrated interest lmao.

4 Likes

i hope so

same haha, did you get in?

lmao yea i did!!

agree about that OOS tuition bill - it was much more painful this year given the amount virtual; and asynchronous in many cases at that.

congrats so did i!!

1 Like

how will we know when your decision/batch is out? will they email right when it happens or after some time? eeeek

Thanks for the information.

i would imagine after some time, that’s what most other schools have done for me. at least 10 mins later, if not a few hours… :confused:

we are in-state for UIUC and my son is considering as well - no decisions until mid Feb though (these waits are brutal). good to hear about the positive handling of covid.