University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Deferred from where?

Was this the chain with Nicki Minaj predicting the release date?

2 Likes

northeastern. disappointed but umich is the dream

5 Likes

ahh tysm (gotta love t swizzle LOL). wishing the best for both of us hopefully everything will work out in the end :slight_smile: the waiting game is the absolute worst

4 Likes

ayyy me too hahaha! im wishing good vibes for the both of us!!

1 Like

haha glad i’m not the only one!!

1 Like

Yes, you are so right! Don’t be discouraged by deferral. My son was deferred by Michigan 3 times last year. In meantime he got into Ivy, Stanford and eventually Michigan. Deferral can simply mean they think you’re going somewhere else.

5 Likes

Anyone else really nervous ? Could barely sleep last night LOL. I’ll just be staring at the clock as it inches closer and closer to 3pm eastern time (my time)

3 Likes

I was accepted to NEU yesterday so I am not extremely nervous. However, prior to yesterday I was shaking.

1 Like

I got deferred from there. I was nervous for that decision and it wasn’t even my dream school. But umich is a different story lol.

1 Like

Yes, it is a different story. But I am international, so having at least 1 great school already is such a relief.

1 Like

hopefully they come out today:) good luck everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Best of luck to everyone today. Remember, regardless of the outcome, your admissions results do not define who you are.

44 Likes

Is there a chance it could be Saturday or Sunday? This year is just so weird and different. can someone call and ask if it’s coming out today

1 Like

Someone mentioned that some waves may be coming out tomorrow also, but I think today will probably be it - no promises tho. Best of luck!

I wish they could just give us a time :frowning:

ik this thread kinda skews OOS but for the in-state people on here I think we would constitute the first wave regardless

yes i wish tooo

if that were the case id be so happy but also i could be really really upset too lol i just rlly dont know at this point

yep, im instate, but I hope our oos friends also get their decisions today. As it is, we’ve already waited long enough!

4 Likes