University of Michigan Waitlist Class of 2025

I’m going to UMich Dearborn if not accepted at Ann Arbor and I’m looking for a female roommate for a 2-bedroom apartment near campus. Does anyone also need a roommate or know of anyone looking?

Unfortunately no. Have you tried using online roommate services?

will they send out rejection letters to students on the waitlist?

I was told by admissions that everyone would get a final notification. They don’t leave you hanging.

Funny, because we know someone who’s currently in law school that is “still on the UM waitlist” after all this time. LOL

Is everyone also getting these student loan emails from UMich? The one about private student loans.

I would think…as a public university you could submit a FOIA request for the admission numbers. If you really, really wanted them.

I’m not a lawyer, but FOIA requests are to make the Federal government more transparent. UMichigan and universities are organized under state laws.

Now, maybe a Federal research project in conjunction with an university could be forced to release info, but admissions? I doubt it, but again, I’m not a lawyer.

And anyway, UMich will certainly release the numbers, but the 2021-2022 admissions process isn’t even complete yet.

Wow, hopefully that has changed.

miss y’all.

I am done with the umich waitlist thing haha. If we really wanna be at umich, we can always transfer but id say there is no need to have hope on the waitlist

1 Like

Where will you be attending? Good luck!!

I work at a public university, and FOIA requests happen all the time. It definitely applies. Personnel details are excluded, so I wonder if they would make a case that admissions info would be classified that way.

You’ve been such a mainstay on this thread and it’s sad to see you go but I wish you all the best moving forward!

1 Like

Yes, problem is with this waitlist thing, it’s a little late in the game and most people have roommates already.

This Application is Currently Being Updated.
Please Check Back Soon.

Switch Applications

Some Michigan action on Enrollment Connect: Just checked and can’t access my application. Message above…

3 Likes

My decision just came out no luck for me :confused:

I got in!!!

6 Likes

I’m so sorry. Did it just leave you on the waitlist or did you get a rejection? This is such a hard year.

Rejection

I am so sorry. I know wherever you land it will be great and the school will be lucky to have you. This year’s admissions just stink.