University of New Hampshire Admissions Fall 2022

Applying to University of New Hampshire in 2022? This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

Regular Decision Deadline: February 1, 2022.

Welcome! I am a parent of a OOS freshman engineering student. She loved her first semester at UNH.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Good luck to all applying regular decision to UNH.

1 Like

Does anyone date for EA decisions?

I guess the Durham campus is a commuter school? fact sheet on CC states, “On the weekends, about 48% of students stay on-campus and participate in campus events and social life.”

EA decisions are done on a rolling basis and are wrapped up by the end of January.

I think that data may be referring to the percent that live in campus housing maybe - not sure. UNH is not a commuter school in the way it is typically used to describe a college - serving a very local population with limited residence halls on campus. That is definitely not UNH. There are over 30 residence halls and 96% of the UNH freshman live on campus. There is always something going on around campus on the weekends. There are kids who may go home some weekends within a two hour radius, but the dorms are not clearing out. There are juniors and seniors who choose to live in the surrounding towns and may have cars or use the bus system to get to campus. Dover, Madbury, and Newmarket are popular along with Portsmouth.

Hi again - Here is the link to the EA thread for UNH, too.

Some EA students still have not heard. So by 1/15 isn’t accurate this year :woman_shrugging:

I think the website says by the end of January. They were due by November 15, but I do not see anything saying January 15.

Hopefully you hear soon. Good Luck!

It says that in your post, the website says end of Jan. :relaxed:

1 Like

Sorry - someone else posted that and I copied the link.