University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

Interesting-- am I incorrect that Nursing is part of Life Sci and Ag?

Hmm, my daughter applied to neuroscience which is Biological Sciences. I feel like her app was in beginning of November. Hopefully this week.

2 Likes

Oh yes
 my mistake. It’s UMaine that has Nursing as part of life Sci and Ag
!!

1 Like

Same with my daughter.

1 Like

My son heard on 12/20 as well but did not submit scores.

1 Like

I also applied nursing and i have not heard back

1 Like

My guy submitted scores, so i don’t think that’s it.

1 Like

My DS applied in Aug to Marine Science with a 34 ACT. Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for releases. Maybe it depends on the state and how many apps your counselor had to work through? We are Florida

2 Likes

But it also took UNH, a month to set up his portal and until November to load his ACT scores, which were sent in July! I think it’s probably a disaster over there with the new system and they are doing the best they can.

2 Likes

Same here - nothing for Nursing yet and applied 10/1. Friends have heard for other majors - very frustrating!

3 Likes

D23 submitted scores for Nursing - 10/1 and has heard nothing back so timing, SAT scores - zero - I think it could be the Nursing major itself but not sure for other majors.

2 Likes

CEPS here, OOS (MA). Have not heard yet. Hoping later this week.

1 Like

Any possibilities for today?

3 Likes

I am hoping so!! This is getting frustrating!

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone still waiting :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

As a UNH grad myself, I am shaking my head as to why this is taking so long? My daughter has heard from all other EA large state universities – and of those she’s applied to, UNH is the smallest. I get there are probably issues with a new system, etc. but more frequent updates from admissions would go a long way.

2 Likes

Yeah I gotta say our OOS daughter is slowly losing interest.

2 Likes

Same. We had a not so great tour, but it has her program so she applied.

1 Like

I reached out to Admissions in December and was told decisions would come out before Christmas. The small wave did happen, but it sounds like the vast majority of EA decisions have not been released. Has anyone else contacted the Admissions Office?

I just noticed an accepted nursing major student in an unofficial Instagram group for UNH Class of 2027. Looks like some nursing major acceptances went out already

2 Likes