University of Pittsburgh Class of 2026 Official Discussion Thread

As of now my son has not received any communication regarding merit scholarship

Thank you.

Hopefully soon. It comes in waves. Thank you.

What is the link for the document center?

The link is in the email your child received after their application was complete.

https://ermpitt.force.com/OAFA

Anyone admitted to Swanson receive any merit news in the last 2 weeks ? It seems like they are taking a pause but I may be wrong.

S22 is in engineering and received a merit letter last week just before Thanksgiving. He was accepted Oct 25 or so.

Did the buttons show up yet? Mine went from pending to complete on the same day. I still have no buttons yet and nothing in the document center.

Still seeing pending in the portal. Has anyone who applied on October 27 or later gotten a response or seen their status change from pending to complete?

@Greek101 We’ve not seen anything change, either.

I can only see the documents. What is the link for portal or where do i see the ‘buttons’ ?

She received Merit awards today, 25 days after acceptance. $20k per year.

5 Likes

I’ve been using either the Pitt Mobile App or logging in via my.pitt.edu

Congratulations! Which major?

Bioengineering

Great! My son also same major.

It’s a great program. A few good choices out there for sure so nice to hear early

Thanks. I cannot find any accept/decline button on my.pitt.edu

Maybe it will take some time to show up. Anyway we are waiting for the GAP medicine program supplemental app. So, I guess we will know more by Dec 15th on that.

I found it!! Message 179 in this same thread details how to find the accept decline button!

4 Likes