University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Could someone tell me the email subject line for the Pitt congratulations video? We searched 23’s email and couldn’t find it and she was already accepted.

It says “Your Admission Decision” in the subject line.

hey guys, I applied to Pitt and all my documents have gone through. However, my TOEFL score (since I’m international) still shows up as initiated in my dashboard. I called up the test organization and they said it was sent but Pitt says they haven’t received it. It’s been about two weeks since the scores were sent. Any advice on what to do? My application won’t be reviewed without these scores.

How about asking them to send again to Pitt?

yep, will try. Thanks!

Is there anyone still waiting that applied more then a month ago?

1 Like

Yup!

FYI: The dates for admitted student day has been posted and registration is open. Admitted Student Day - Admissions | University of Pittsburgh

2 Likes

Anyone know if the admitted students days are different than normal tours? We visited already and don’t want to do the same again.
Also, are parents included?

Admitted students days are different. I don’t think they are totally necessary if you aren’t inclined, but they are different and more fun. My daughter is in CBA, so there was a separate presentation for it that was really helpful. There are also opportunities to meet with a financial aid officer. Parents were included in each part. It’s a little more of a rah-rah atmosphere to get kids to commit. I thought it was really well done.

2 Likes

Whats the major?

undeclared, Dietrich, application went to review on 9/19, OOS, test optional

1 Like

does anyone know how long it typically for an application to go from pending to under review?

It depends. But often less than 2 weeks.

Mine received a letter on 10/11 with merit scholarship

6 Likes

You are the first one in this group receiving the merit scholarship letter. I am still waiting!

my kid just got a scholarship letter today.

this is totally separate from a honors decision, I assume. but do many kids get $ without getting into honors?

1 Like

Did you receive any email asking to check the document center for the merit scholarship letter?

Yes, they are separate reviews.

Yes, that’s exactly what happened. She got an email that she had a letter in the document center with scholarship info.

1 Like