Applied 8/10 on Common App
GPA 4.0UW/4.56W
SAT 1520
Engineering
In state
6 APs through junior year

3 Likes

Still waiting on decision :frowning:

Seems like all the acceptances so far are very high stats so still some hope. I hope.

2 Likes

S24
Applied 8/14 on Common App
Accepted 9/4 into the School of Business along with guaranteed admission to the graduate business school (but did not initially apply for guaranteed admission)
Still waiting to here about the Honors College
GPA 4.4 weighted
SAT 1520 (one sitting)
Out of state
All APs/honors classes
Varsity swimming and lacrosse x4 years
Leadership positions across multiple clubs
Lots of community service, awards/honors
Great essay

1 Like

my test scores are on the pitt application on people soft but i applied test optional should i email office of admissions to make sure i’m test optional

How do they get your score if you did not send it to them?

i don’t know what do i do

just email them the situation and let them know i’m test optional

My son just got another email to remind him to activate his Pitt account but he’s already did on Aug 28th and he got confirmation email same day that his account is activated. Something is going on in their system today.

Try call them tomorrow morning. It may be faster to address the issue via phone.

1 Like

I would just call and ask about it. I have called a couple of times and they have been very accommodating and kind.

Anyone apply 8/1 and still waiting?

Close. 8/3 and still waiting. 4.3 W GPA, 1310 SAT, in-state, A&S.

1 Like

Question about the welcome video for admitted students - Does everyone get it or is it just certain colleges at Pitt that send it? Daughter got her acceptance 8/28 (College of Business), but never received the video so I was just curious.

8/6 still waiting.

1 Like

Video comes about 8-10 days later in the official email. It should be coming this week.

1 Like

Thanks… guess I just have to be patient!

8/3 and still waiting. ACT 33. GPA 3.2 , OOS, A&S

2 Likes

yeah

8/6 still waiting

1 Like

For those still (patiently) waiting… what school?

3 Likes