University of Richmond Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

At least now we know! Good luck to all of the kiddos.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Hey yall! This thread is so sweet and is super helpful for someone like me who is stressing over tmrws decision. Wish me the best I’ll be sure to tell you guys the results and my stats later!
Wish me luck!

4 Likes

@lahurley01 and @Novacat9191 Portal changed. Now the “Events” and “Campus Visits” tabs take you to the “Congrats” page, but the reference to January 20, 2022" has been removed. Interesting!

2 Likes

Welp, things are not looking good for us. My daughters portal has not changed. We still have the same Events and Campus Visit tab that does not take us to a 'Congrats" page and does not reference (nor ever did) Jan 20, 2022. So, I think it is a good sign for you all! @jmjmm @lahurley01 @Novacat9191

1 Like

@CUsucceed - If it’s not there, I wouldn’t read too much into it, after reading these boards for the past 4 years the majority of the time the “signs” turn out to be nothing at all.

1 Like

Same :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Agreed. I noticed that when looking on a laptop/desktop, the “congrats” info comes up on the campus visit tab, but when using a mobile phone, its completely different and takes you to the general visit options. So, yeah I wouldn’t read too much into it. UR is a big reach for my DS so we are not expecting good news.

1 Like

Agreed too
just a silly way to manage the anxiety associated with kiddo leaving the nest. We’ll hear in less than 24 hours and whatever the result
onwards!

It is kind of a fun activity. I just wonder what the AOs think about our crazy portal astrology! :joy:

1 Like

good luck :slight_smile: :v:

1 Like

Right back at ya!

Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

U Richmond just confirmed on IG that EA decisions will be released this evening. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s on Twitter.

“Could this be a peek into your future? Today is the day many applicants have anxiously been waiting for — so if that’s you, be sure to check your email tonight for information about Early Action admission decisions!”

I’m not expecting good news either. 23 had no demonstrated interest. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

When you try to register for the event it says “ You do not have access to this event. Please select another event.” :frowning:

1 Like

What is the event?

Under the events tab of the portal, you go to campus visit

1 Like

We have that too

1 Like

Gee. Will they be sending out acceptances, etc today? It’s going on 7 pm in the US Eastern time zone.