University of San Diego Class of 2027 Admissions

Starting a Thread for the class of 2027 admissions for students and parents to discuss the journey to and through admissions.

6 Likes

Who is going to the parents webcast for ‘applied’ students Jan 24? Email came through 6.08pm EST

1 Like

We will be doing it. Hoping to hear about timelines, etc.

2 Likes

USD typically informs in late March, yes?

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Is anyone else’s portal not working? My daughter is trying to login. When she looks up her user ID an password, it confirms that she’s using the right info to log in.

I just had her check, and my D23’s is not working either.

1 Like

Now it seems they are working
 anyone have timeline updates? Early March? Late March?

Is USD more or less competitive than Chapman
?

I think they admit throughout March so not all on the same day. Hoping the webinar this week sheds some light on timing this year. I also think about the same admit rate as Chapman but maybe USD is a little more holistic as they are test blind.

Hello- does anyone have a sense of when in March USD sends acceptances? Mid? Late? March?

1 Like

In looking at last year’s thread pasted below, it was throughout the entire month of March. Someone mentioned in there that it was done weekly and the releases were random. I don’t think people were particularly pleased by that experience so maybe things will be different this year. Not sure though. University of San Diego Class of 2026 Admissions - #317 by photosynthesis1

Yes rolling throughout the entire month of March. Some applicants were notified last year the last few days of the month. Not a fun process for those students.

1 Like

Has Anyone heard anything?

No and probably won’t for a while yet

I saw on the usdadmission IG story that a special announcement is coming tomorrow. Maybe it will be about admission decisions?

6 Likes

Does anyone’s portal show their application status as anything other than “Complete, ready for review” this morning? Curious to know if others have seen any change to that. And so far, not seeing any announcement on the IG page.

2 Likes

same here

2 Likes

I don’t see anything different. Also, the only way we see “Complete - ready for review” is by clicking on the “more info” link in the Application Status section. Not sure if that’s the same for others.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any special announcement. Did I miss something?

Admitted! Nice that they started early this year compared to previous years.

2 Likes