University of San Francisco/Gonzaga/University of Portland

I have recently been admitted to all three schools. Though I am still waiting on other colleges to give their decisions, I just wanted to weigh the options I have currently. I’ve also been accepted into USF’s new honors college as well. Would anyone happen to know how reputable the three schools are within the nursing community? How is the nursing/school environment overall? Are the outcomes/job placements good at each school?

For me, I want to love where I am going to college, but an important part of that is having great outcomes after I graduate. Having the opportunity to travel abroad would be awesome too. I plan to go to grad school to become a nurse practitioner later on. I like big cities, but I also am fond of a collegiate campus environment (which makes ranking these decisions a bit difficult). And I really liked getting involved in activities and meeting people.

Any information you can provide on any and/or all of the schools I listed is much appreciated!

We’re also interested in these schools. Looking forward to visiting them soon. In the meantime it would be useful if anyone familiar with them is able to offer any feedback.

University of Pittsburgh is the best!

University of San Francisco, well regarded, good location for the clinical assignments. You can look at the NCLEX first time pass rates for the schools that you are interested in. It is one indicator for the rigor of the program. Congratulations!