University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Be prepared to be offered study abroad first semester or attend another site , 41,000 more applicants this year

1 Like

Son logged in and portal has nothing on it today. Anyone else? No links, nothing?

1 Like

ours is the same as it has been

ours is the same as it has been as well.

My portal is empty too

What are your stats?

My son checked his after I read this. His just states GO VOLS PORTAL. :frowning: Thinking itā€™s not a good sign but whatever it os. It is. He has already been accepted into great universities

1 Like

Iā€™m actually worried that my sonā€™s hasnā€™t changed.

Aww I didnā€™t think of it in that aspect. I guess we will have to keep each other posted. Good luck on Tuesday.

2 Likes

DD is now blank too. Stats - OOS, 3.7UW/4.1W, Strong ECs, 250 hours of Community Service, Strong Essays. Business Major. College Prep HS. Strong LOCI - All Aā€™s 7th semester, Additional Rec, Updated resume.

1 Like

Thinking they are just updating all portals to be ready for Tuesday night.

2 Likes

3.4, 27 act, 300plus volunteer, XCountry, Band, ROTC, owns bizā€¦Iā€™m worried his is blank. :< but it was a reach for usā€¦so we shall see. Go VOLS

Whatā€™s are your SAT/ACTs? (For the people that have GO VOL PORTAL. UTK is big on the test score unfortunately

1 Like

Still have portal. OOS, 1260 SAT, 3.7 GPA.

2 Likes

Still have portal. 1360 SAT. 4.4 UTK GPA

OOS. Business major.

No more portal. My guess is that they probably just reset everyone before announcing. I could be wrong, but Iā€™ve not heard of portals changing only for admit or decline ahead of announcementā€¦especially when you are dealing with over 40,000 applications

2 Likes

When you all say ā€œno portal,ā€ you mean thereā€™s just nothing there? None of the tabs, no more messages in the Next Steps page, where it defaults to? My DDā€™s is all still there. This process is so unnevering. I should probably stay off of this site!

If your DDā€™s is still there - what are you worried about? :slight_smile:

Well, there seems to be some theory that that means they are prepping the portal for acceptance. No change seems worse than the change. I know, crazy conjecture.

Just me but I wouldnā€™t be trying to figure portal astrology - those could be prepping for rejection just as well as acceptance. It could also be a handful of people that had browser setting that made something go weird.

1 Like