University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Do they superscore? I can’t remember who does and doesn’t from the school we applied to

We submitted a superscore

Have the button.
OOS
4.4(ish) W GPA. That’s on his school transcript, not sure what the calculated UT GPA would be.
6 or 7 APs, rest honors

My DD’s portal doesn’t show a calculated UT GPA–it’s just blank. I guess that’s another bad sign?

1 Like

Really? I feel like that is not a new piece of info on that tab.

My son’s is blank also.

3 Likes

Actually her UTK GPA is higher - from 4.3 to 4.4 for UTK calculation.

1 Like

I had never looked before. Her school doesn’t offer APs, so maybe they just don’t recalculate. She is not in the most rigorous band by a long shot, though anyway.

ut admission posted on instagram - you will ethier get accepted or deferred tonight no rejections !

5 Likes

I told my daughter about the button and she doesn’t want to look and prefers to just wait and find out at 7!

3 Likes

Same blank

It would be great if they let us know the honors and merit decisions with the acceptance. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

My daughters regional AO sent an email last week saying they would all be released together tonight.

1 Like

Also new under EVENTS - “Big Orange Preview Day” April 22. That was not there yesterday.

2 Likes

I think Big Orange Preview is for all prospective students, not an admitted student event. Just looked to manage my own expectations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just heard from family friends who have a senior - his professor told him that next year they are undertaking a large construction project and campus is going to be under major construction that will affect many things. Has anyone else heard this? I know this isn’t directly related to acceptances but would surely affect our desire to spend 4 years there.

They are breaking ground on a new nursing building

3 Likes

I have OOS twin boys and both have the button.

1 Like

Under resources there is now a deferred resources button from my son.

1 Like

Ugh. Same.

1 Like