University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

That could be the case, but for anyone waiting, UT has cancelled all classes this week and at least 3 days next week due to the weather crisis going on down there. Many offices are not open and employees are dealing with problems in their own homes and unable to come into campus so I wouldn’t be surprised if these decisions are delayed until after March 1. Many people don’t even have water there that they can drink right now or find to buy and there are places that have food shortages not to mention where the power may still be out.

Does anyone know when they’ll send out McCombs (not honors) acceptance for international students? I still have not gotten a decision

My sons portal updated to say by March 8th decisions would be out Anyone else have that message?

1 Like

Yes, the same.

1 Like

I am guessing if a person has not been accepted yet they are probably just waiting for a rejection letter. No one has posted about being rejected yet that I have seen.

i think they might release the last few acceptances tmrw and maybe some next week. but yeah on march 8th it will mostly be rejections.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say tomorrow

because they have mostly been releasing on fridays so thats why i was thinking that. but idk because everything was closed last week

Not sure I would necessarily count on tomorrow. Today is the first day the university is open since February 12!

That’s what I was thinking, tomorrow seems so soon after what we Texans have been through.

I’m not sure if this anything but I just had my interview last week. I feel like they are still deciding but I could be wrong

1 Like

where on the portal does it say March 8? I don’t see anything on my portal

Go into my status , click on honors tab

Congratulations. Where are you from?

I thought the interviewers were the ones who call and congratulate you, so wouldn’t that mean UT being closed or not wouldn’t affect your acceptance call? Or am I completely wrong and the admissions office actually calls you lol

I have no idea who calls to congratulate people. Some have posted that their portal was updated, without a call.

I’m from Austin! In-state and auto

Not sure about Canfield, but I just got an email from CSB basically telling me that the deadline has been pushed, and then says “please respond if you have questions or concerns”. Not sure if this means anything, but should I respond addressing that I received the email and say something like thanks for letting me know or something, or not? Did anyone else get an email like this?

I also got that email!

1 Like

My son’s portal was updated, he was denied for CBHP. Good luck to everyone!