University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

no they arent, one goes to my school and another goes to a diff school nearby. also, they were both in state.

yikes this is nerve wrecking. looks like i’ll have to keep anticipating a decision :sweat_smile:

My son is in state Houston. Where are you from

north texas

1 Like

I have not been accepted into McCombs (but again, because I’m OOS, I don’t think it means anything that I haven’t heard back yet). The interview was with an alumni who was a part of CBHP - note that CSB only has (I think) 2 graduated classes so far, so most alumni in interviews are probably CBHP graduates. The final line in my email specifically said “If you applied to Canfield Business Honors and/or Texas Honors Computer Science and Business (Texas CSB), this interview will serve for all applications.”

CSB is my main goal at UT because I do hope to pursue a joint biz + technology program regardless of where I go. I applied to quite a few schools that have such a program, but even if I just get CBHP, I would seriously consider it as a top choice!

Good luck everyone :shamrock:

3 Likes

Hi!!! I received a phone call around 4:20 today and I got into the CBHP!! I am in-state auto-admit, was interviewed for the BHP in late November, and was accepted into McCombs in December. They also updated my MyStatus within the last hour

6 Likes

congrats!!

Huge congrats!!!

aaa congrats!!!

@chicagobears123 @101senioritis101 @senioritisreal Thank you so much!! I was quite literally speechless lol…I’m keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!

2 Likes

congratulations!!!

Congratulations! You should be very proud. Go celebrate…

Do you mind sharing your stats for the rest of us still waiting? Thanks!

Not at all!

GPA: 4.0 UW / 5.615 W
SAT: 1530
ACT: 35
3 AP tests (3, 4, 5)
Will graduate with my Associates of Arts in Business Administration through a local community college
2 time UIL Academic State Qualifier / competed all 4 years in 2 events (accounting and computer applications)
3 year Varsity tennis player
Founded a tutoring organization for elementary school students
Overall 6 leadership positions
150 volunteer hours
Worked the past 5 months as a part-time tellers
Pretty good essays
Solid interview

I think that’s it, feel free to let me know if I missed something! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My son received a call earlier today letting him know he was accepting to CBHP. He was admitted to McCombs in December, interviewed in November.

4 Likes

congrats!! would you mind sharing stats as well?

That is incredible. You absolutely deserve to be admitted. I would think you will have many options with that resume. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Congratulations, well done

Congratulations!