University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

Correct. Must be in McCombs to be in BHP. This is the problem with how they do interviews as they operate separate from one another and another terrible process since the interviews are done by alumni and not the admissions people. There have been people in the past that have gotten BHP interviews and then flat out rejected from UT altogether.

nah there def has to more acceptances because they don’t fill their entire class till like march. based off of last years cycle, there was a small wave(similar to the one a few days ago) a few days before the main large wave on january 30th.

oh fr? i didnt know that happened last year but that makes me feel a lot better

2 Likes

im hoping for more acceptances today but who knows at this point lol

Yeah I haven’t heard anything either rip

Word of advice, if someone is calling you and your phone shows a name, answer it! Even if you don’t recognize the name, just answer it! I almost didn’t answer my phone because I did not want to talk to telemarketers, but it turned out to be the call of my dreams lol. Just answer your phones :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!!

yea i havent heard anything either :confused:

what time did you receive your call?

They got accepted a few days ago at 4:20

Looks like today’s not the day either :frowning:
Hopeful for tomorrow!

yeah we can do this ^^

is it possible that it could come out on Monday (feb 1) too?

1 Like

it is possible

i thought it was by feb 1st but anythings possible tbh

i got into mccombs today but it still says CBHP and CSB are in review. OOS, got an interview back in December, priority. I think, because they’re personally calling people, they will release honors tomorrow through Monday.

5 Likes

we thought friday since its the last weekday of the month, but I think you might be right about calling over the weekend.

congrats on ur acceptance! and honestly i just assumed they wouldn’t call people over the weekend but that’s prolly whats gonna happen

1 Like

Do y’all think they’ll really call over the weekend? And if so, what time?

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? My son is still waiting on an interview and I’m just wondering if he’ll ever get it. Thanks.