University of Texas Canfield Business Honors Program Class of 2025 - UT BHP

She got into McCombs. I don’t think anyone else has posted about getting into Canfield. Many people got into McCombs last night. Is your son waiting on McCombs?

No, he got into McCombs in December. I am just wondering about the interview. Why hasn’t he gotten even an interview for CBHP. Does he not make the cut for an interview?

1 Like

Of Course!

OOS Priority from a competitive high school in the Northeast (not ranked, although I should be top 5%)

SAT 1580; W 4.8/UW 4.00
SAT Math II 800

9 APs so far, all 4s and 5s (including AP Calc BC, AP Chem, Macro/Micro). 6 more senior year (including both Physics C). Four were self-studied.

School Biz Club President
Won a national economics competition
Other ecs in both biz, entrepreneurship, economics, and technology
Avid tutor (currently working with 4 students!); was recognized through Presidential Service Award over multiple year
Multiple Biz/Compsci summer programs

Again, I haven’t gotten into CBHP or CSB yet, but I’m hopeful that I will get into at least one in the next few days! Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

1 Like

So if we are priority and haven’t heard a peep yet for an interview, it’s basically rejection from CBHP

you have a chance till february 1st but yeah you are correct

I’m afraid so, unless of course, they decide to defer priority into regular admissions. Some have mentioned that happening in previous years, but I’m not too sure.

Hang tight! You are so qualified for it. I can’t get over how impressive you all are.

My son is a 3 sport varsity athlete, 35ACT (one try beginning of Junior year), 3.75UW, 4.95W with 4 AP classes (all senior year, straight A’s first semester), limited volunteer and no biz clubs at all. Of course he had some leadership, but not a ton. I’m worried that the UW GPA and no DECA is hurting his chances dramatically. With sports, he had little time for anything else. He’s okay with it and happy that at least he got into McCombs which is really uncommon from his school in midwest.

1 Like

Any calls?

not that i’ve heard of or seen. my portal says its still in review too :confused:

anything?? i think they might come out as the same time as yesterday so maybe around 6 or 7?

Yesterday they came out at 6. This whole process is unbelievably frustrating and stressful

2 Likes

nothing still :confused: also bhp admissions aren’t correlated w regular so i have no idea when we’re gonna find out

1 Like

yeah who knows at this rate.

1 Like

Just pain

1 Like

anything lmao?

2 Likes

Nope. UT really testing us.

1 Like

it’s fine everything is fine!:smiley:

3 Likes

nice! we all chillin

2 Likes

do you think they gonna release decisions tomorrow or today? at this point im confused lmao

1 Like

i have no idea😭 but i wouldn’t be surprised if they did it tomorrow at this point

2 Likes