University of Utah Early Action Fall 2023

Sounds like decisions for early action are being released tomorrow instead of the 15th. Very anxious.

1 Like

@andrewpowell44 Source?

It’s on their admissions Instagram page.

2 Likes

Instagram

Good luck everyone!

I think I saw a comment on their Instagram that states 3pm MT. Good luck!

Anyone see this news today? $50 Million Gifts Received By Harvard Medical School, University Of Utah Engineering

“It will establish a permanent endowment of $32.5 million that will support student scholarships, teaching labs and equipment, and various educational initiatives. The remaining $17.5 million will go towards the new John and Marcia Price Computing and Engineering Building, a six-story, 253,000-square-foot facility that’s expected to begin construction in 2024.”

3 Likes

No, first time seeing this. Just read the article from the link you posted. Great news!

Anyone know if the Honors decision are included in the email today, or will that come separately? Saw in the video on IG people stuffing packets and some of them were Honors….

Son admitted Pre-CS. Applied to honors, don’t see anything either way about it in the portal.

Instagram said honors decisions would be included in the decision.

1 Like

Decisions have been sent for early action!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah, so must be honors decisions are being sent through the mail (“admission decision packet”) rather than through the portal.

4 Likes

Our budding entrepreneur got admitted EA today! He is so excited. (from NY!). Thanks for the above info on Merit aid. Couldn’t convince him to apply to HC. I’ll go tell him now he’ll hear in Feb. re any merit aid. Congrats everyone!

3 Likes

Pre-Data Science major admitted today! Still waiting to hear on Honors College. He’s happy!

1 Like

D23 admitted for pre-Sociology BS. Awaiting HC decision.

4 Likes

S23 admitted pre-Physics. Definitely high on his list after D18 had a great four years at the U.

2 Likes

S23 admitted pre-Business. I am guessing Business Scholars will come in the admission decision packet as well?

3 Likes

S23 admitted pre-Business, a very good option for him.

1 Like