University of Washington Class of 2027 Official Thread

Nothing for us yet

Nothing for our daughter - or her high stats in state friends so far.

2 Likes

No UW email, no update on D23’s UW portal

2 Likes

S23 doesn’t have an update, he did not hear of anything at school, and I also do not see anything reported yet on the UW admissions megathread on reddit.

Of course these things can change fast, the last time I said this was about UCSC, and then decisions came out just about when I was posting it
 :rofl:

Yes it can be fast! Now I’m going to be extra aware tonight at 8:30 pm PST since that’s been the time of day they’ve done mass announcements!

1 Like

My daughter is saying it was on a UW zeemee group chat today being talked about.

1 Like

Might be a rumour, as they spread fast.

yes they do

For what it’s worth

4 Likes

Thanks. Can you post the link to the Reddit post ?

Not sure if we are allowed to post reddit links, but if you look for a2c admission megathreads, there is one for UW!

1 Like

wait we arent allowed to post reddit links
weird lol
oh i think a found it. thx

Does anyone know if we are explicitly sent an email once our decision has been uploaded to our portal or do we just check it once the weekend rolls by

1 Like

I don’t know if you will get an email first, or afterwards
 but when the results are out, you can expect to see this thread get very busy for a while. That would be a good time to check the portal.

Sure starting to feel like it’ll be this Friday (3/3). My S23 heard some rumblings/rumors at school and through social media today too. The emails seem to trail the portal updates by a half hour or so from what we saw last year. Portals were beginning to see updates 8-8:30 pm Seattle time and emails went out just before 9 pm. We shall see!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. My D does not mind the small school setting - was more curious about the quality of the cs program - great to hear it is reputable in the area.

1 Like

Anybody just get an email saying decisions are coming 9th - 15th March?? looks like its not coming out tomorrow unfortunately

13 Likes

we get same email “decisions will be available between March 9 and 15”

2 Likes

yes got the same email

1 Like

Ugh yes

I guess I’m at least glad they told us.

4 Likes