University of Washington Class of 2027 Official Thread

nothing in my portal yet. I’m an international student.

In state? Out of state?

Nothing yet on the portal.

In-state, no Bothell or Tacoma email received. Did not check the box. No portal updates.

Despite some rumors or possibly a few exceptions here and there, everything still seems to point to a Friday 3/10 evening release. Possibly Thursday sure, but not sure why they’d want to flood their phone lines Friday. Seems best to give everyone the weekend to take a deep breath. We could probably all use it!

OOS. No email. Didn’t check the box

In state, this morning the portal showed admission offer from main Seattle campus for my kid. :grinning:

7 Likes

Congrats !

1 Like

Congratulations! Would you mind telling us your child’s major and whether s/he was a scholarship recipient?

3 Likes

No scholarships and was admitted as a pre-science major.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic. Congratulations again!

I so want to have my daughter watch her portal but she is sick today and also stressed about the college process so I’m going to wait for some more confirmed reports before I mention it to her. It’s killing me though and I don’t have her portal credentials!

2 Likes

Did your student happen to receive an email with information on UW Tacoma or UW Bothell in the past few days? :grinning:

1 Like

@bethy1 , DITTO! I’m now dying to text my daughter and have her check, but I am making myself chill out and wait. The struggle is real! Trying to remind myself that even if the answer is in the portal, it’s not going away and can wait a day.

2 Likes

I was just about to ask that question! :joy:

@John_Willson, big congrats to you & your kid! :tada:

One more quick question - is your student part of EOP or PIE programs by chance?

Congratulations! :tada:

Was your kid involved in EOP (Educational Opportunity Program) or PIE (Pathways for Inclusive Excellence)? Someone on reddit said that so far it’s only kids in these programs that have received admission, so I’m curious.

(edit to add: @AAJ724, jinx! :rofl:)

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

No portal updates. Are the decisions out for everyone?

None for my son yet (OOS, engineering)

2 Likes