University of Washington Class of 2027 Official Thread

Seriously! But, this is a small sample size!

1 Like

I had like 12-13 APs though

1 Like

Yes certain.

In state son accepted! No test, 3.9 UW, job, lotā€™s of ECs, volunteering. Only bummer is all his friends were denied.

1 Like

Son got accepted.

OOS
4.86 W
13 APā€™s passed all AP exams thus far AP Scholar with Distinction
33ACT
Tons of EC, 4 yr varsity sport

1 Like

Oh that is a bummer. Sorry to hear that!

1 Like

What major?

1 Like

He applied into the Real Estate program but it doesnā€™t say anything on the portal about major, maybe b/c that program requires passing a specific class once enrolled then you get in?

1 Like

Accepted OOS pre-Sociology. 4.0/4.3 P&G

Where does it say pre-sociology?

1 Like

My son just got in. In state (in city actually), engineering, 3.97, 1500 SAT, maybe 5 AP, intense music but otherwise not a ton of extracurriculars.

Good luck all :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congrats to him! Didnā€™t know real estate was a major! Sad for his friends tho

Waitlisted. OOS, 4.2, Business. Oh well. Saves a ton of money to stay in California. It was a reach anyway. Congrats to those celebrating tonight. Iā€™ve gotten in to 6/10, 2 waitlists, and still waiting to hear from the last 2. Itā€™s all good. :v:

6 Likes

D23 accepted with P&G Scholarship into College of Engineering, Undeclared;
Applied for Bioengineering.
OOS
1560 SAT
4.0/4.4 GPA

6 Likes

My son was accepted : In state, 3.8 is GPA, extra curriculars, team captain, and part time jobHe applied English and was put into Pre major Pre - humanities

3 Likes

S23 admitted. OOS. 3.96 uw GPA. 10 APs. Solid ECs. purple and gold. Havenā€™t visited yet. Waiting on other schools. But glad to have an acceptance!

3 Likes

Rec letters are not considered at the UW.

My bad -

2 Likes

D23 admitted, OOS, 4.4ish weighted GPA, lots of leadership. Enviro Science/Policy

1 Like

D denied unfortunately. Just under 3.7 uw, in state psychology.