Orange County, California
3.96UW/4.42W
Test Optional
7 AP’s
Some EC’s

5 Likes

Deferred :sob:

1 Like

Is there any financial aid info for Wisconsin, yet?

1 Like

Deferred, OOS business, no test, 3.9 UW GPA, 2 varsity sports/volunteering/job, but only a few APs. Seeing the stats of the kids deferred here, feel lucky he wasn’t declined!

4 Likes

Daughter accepted
OOS
3.96 UW/4.3W
Test optional
APs and all honors
2varsity sports- state qualifier and state champion

3 Likes

accepted OOS
 3.6 gpa 2 APs, 31 ACT and a few extracurriculars
 i will say however grades show growth

5 Likes

accepted business school, OOS, 3.9 gpa, 6 APs, test optional, good ecs (dance state champion +vice captain, summer jobs thru high school, volunteering, DECA)

4 Likes

Accepted
In state
Biology

1 Like

Deferred in MN.
Anyone from MN get accepted?

2 Likes

Kid here accepted in MN! Urban TC. L&S. Test optional but 40+ dual enrollment credits with a 3.89.

We are actually in Madison for music auditions. Fantastic timing UW.

4 Likes

We’re in MN. Urban TC as well. I put stats above.

Thanks! I found it and was accepted!

1 Like

My son was direct entry accepted to The School of Engineering. 3.98+ GPA max 4. Submitted 25 ACT with higher math and science scores. From Rural Wisconsin. Medium Extra curriculum. Some APs, but all non-required classes were preparing for engineering. His essays were exceptional.

Accepted! (D23’s first!)
OOS, f
3.8 UW/ 4.6W (lots of APs)
33 ACT
super strong ECs
decent essays

She’s genuinely happy. It’s like we’re in a new household now
the weight lifted.

3 Likes

Deferred, but not waiting around for this school, already been admitted to Penn State - an amazing program in the desired field, with a much wider and stronger alum network also good internship opportunities.

2 Likes

Same here!!!

1 Like

Yes: S23 accepted to College of Engineering.

3.99/4.7, class val, 1530 SAT, tons of APs/PSEO, and great ECs.

He’s hearing about tons of deferrals among his peer group, though. Betcha it’s gonna be a brutal year for MN kids.

And for the benefit of this year’s RD and next year’s class, the ‘portal astrology’ was prescient. His portal changed and he could see both the SOAR and housing info mid-day today.

3 Likes

Daughter: Direct admit to business. 1530 SAT (790M/740R). NMSF, National Hispanic Scholar, AP Scholar w/distinction, 3.95/4.0, Average ECs, Average Essays. In State.

1 Like

OOS deferred
:broken_heart:

2 Likes