University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Maybe… AHH I wish it was today

Never mind it loaded. Decisions probably next friday is what I would guess

2 years ago it came out at 8pm EST I’m pretty sure

Considering no one has posted here and I haven’t heard anything, I’m guessing decisions are gonna be next Friday for sure.

Yup. Disappointing, but expected. We wait.

When I try to log on to my portal, it tells me that my password will be reset in 14 days. Does this mean anything? If I have to wait any longer my head is going to explode.

@curly_goucho it does the same thing for me… (OOS, Ma)

Ditto here as well.

Same thing here, but we just clicked on no and it took us to the portal.

It also says that for me.

UW Admissions twitter replied to someone today,

Hi there! We are working to get decisions out as soon as possible. We recommend that you ensure you have access to your Student Center and NetID login. Be sure to check your email regularly and we will email as soon as your decision is ready. Thank you!

What does this mean?

You’re overanalyzing this. They are saying that they’re still working on decisions, and the decisions will be released through the portal, and that you will be notified by email.

I think it just means you just need to be patient. Kind of a non-answer answer. I am sure they are working as hard as they can even on the weekend based on replying to the twitter question. I am sure the decisions will come out before Christmas but likely not before Friday night or Saturday morning based on previous years.

Yeah I agree with the above statement. It’s gonna be the upcoming friday… As for the pw reset thing, I think that just means that we should expect decisions within the next 14 days at max.

When I first log in and click on student center in My MyUW account it says my password will expire in 13 days ,do I want to change it now. When I say yes it says I am not authorized. Hoping this doesn’t mean that I am on their rejection list so I’ll be locked out in 13 days! Has anyone else had this happen?

I posted about this too. I was worried it meant I am on the rejection list and will be locked out of the system soon.

Lol I don’t think that’s what it means at all, pretty sure they just give you that option once you get admitted and since decisions haven’t come out yet, no one has the authorization yet…

For everyone awaiting a decision on EA, the UW-Admissions Twitter posted a terrific video today on the history of women as students at Wisconsin. Speaking as a parent of a female applicant, I found it highly inspiring!

Three years ago, decisions came out in late January.

@Madison85 things have changed, they now release them in December. On their admissions page it says they’ll be released by the end of December.