University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

My D is counting on tomorrow night…it looks like last year the big EA decision drop was on a Sunday.

4 Likes

We are mentally just planning on tomorrow night. If it were tonight it would be a surprise rather then a disappointment.

5 Likes

Anyone elses student center in the portal not loading?

I’m able to get in fine

1 Like

my portal background is blue instead of gray now

That’s been happening to some ppl this past week.

Anything Happen?

On My UW, it gives me an option at the top before I go into the student center to “Course search or enroll. Questions about enrollment?”. Can’t remember if it’s always been like that. Anyone else?

I believe it has always been that way.

im gonna cry if it doesnt come out today

1 Like

Always been there

wait did it come out in some states?

A month and a half ago they released certain states, including WI, MN, CA, NY and NJ

why di we think it was gonna come out at 7 yesterday? could it come out at 7 today maybe?

There seems to be 3 options remaining: today at 7 central, tomorrow, or an email stating “due to high demand more time was needed”. I really hope the last option is off the table at this late date!! Good luck to all!!

1 Like

I truly hope they would have notified us by now if they weren’t going to be able to release decisions by the promised date. I looked at the uw admissions Instagram and as recent as yesterday they replied to comments and said all ea decisions will be released by the 31st. A couple weeks ago when the same questions were asked they responded that they are on track to release all decisions by the 31st. My interpretation of this is that they will be released by the 31st since their wording changed.

4 Likes

they should just release in batches i bet they heave most or a good amt
done!!!

That is good info! If they stated that yesterday, then no chance they will go past Jan 31 :grinning::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think we would like that better. That’s what UT Austin is doing and people are seriously freaking out on that thread. If they haven’t heard and others have, they think they’re rejected.

1 Like

My portal just changed…added new section called TO DO LIST FOR NEW STUDENTS…but still shows NO notification