University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

all it did was take me to college confidential ??

me too

Same

you cap to much

Guys Iā€™m worried. I still donā€™t have this new tab you all are talking about and UW was supposed to be a safety. Is this a bad sign? Iā€™m OOS

1 Like

sorry! it works for me, not sure why it didnā€™t work for you. try looking up the Visit Bucky website for admitted students

i just did that and it let me in too. it says ā€œcongradulations on being an admitted student and then it says my nameā€

1 Like

That looks like itā€™s accessible to anyone. I did a google search and it welcomed me without putting in my password. I think we may be grasping at straws

Which tab did you click on. Iā€™m loved in and on that page just trying to find

Did you have to log in?

i did have to log on! the only reason iā€™m scrutinizing is because i tried to do the same yesterday and it didnā€™t let me in

i just google visit bucky admitted students and it asked me to log in. and then it came on. but idk it could just mean nothing

When I try to log on it loops me back to college confidential

I think youā€™re right. It seems to just be a generic tab. I think they assume you are a future badger since you are clicking on something about sessions for admitted students

1 Like

is that page available for everyone?? Cause all I had to do was click the link that said ā€œadmitted students events list hereā€ and I ended up on a page with " Congratulations on your acceptance to UWā€“Madison, #FutureBadger!" But I think everyone can get thereā€¦

1 Like

possibly! if it isnā€™t anything, i truly apologize for getting anyoneā€™s hopes up

1 Like

I did that and it said ā€œyou must be an admitted student to accessā€ soā€¦itā€™s not available to everyone and itā€™s not looking good over here :frowning: but congrats to those who are in that site ā€“ looks like youā€™ve been admitted!

3 Likes

though if i was already logged in, it kept me logged inā€¦ if you click the three bars at the top, you can scroll to see if it says your name

im logged in it has the option to (log off) to the right yes?

1 Like

yep told me ā€œerror!ā€ so guess thatā€™s not good

2 Likes