University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Is the portal working for everyone?? It’s not loading for me it says I have no notifications and when I try to press student center it’s just a white screen that won’t load

ACCEPTED!!
Application Type (ED/EA/RD): EA

Objective:

ACT (breakdown): 30 Math, 34 English, 35 Reading, 34 Science, 9 Writing
Weighted GPA: 4.077
AP (place score in parenthesis): Chemistry (4), Spanish Lang (5), Statistics (5)
Senior Year Course Load: AP Physics C, APES, AP AB Calc, AP Psychology, Honors English, Ukulele, Public Speaking
Major Awards (USAMO, Intel etc.): Brandeis Book Award, AP Scholar, National Hispanic Scholar, Most Worthy Representative for my school

Subjective:

Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): TONS of (robotics), (dance club), (book club), (NHS), founder of a social justice organization in my town, class officer, Anti-Defamation League peer leader, Peer counseling, (marching band), (colorguard)
Job/Work Experience: Robotics Coach at a small coding academy
Volunteer/Community service: most of my extracurriculars are my community service, especially robotics and peer counseling
Summer Activities: Creation of a social justice organization
Essays (rating 1-10, details): probably a 8, written about how the Justice shirts from when I was little never had the activities that I was interested on them, and how I found it difficult to determine my identity
Recommendations (rating 1-10, details): 3 teacher recommendations (10,10,8) and a guidance counselor recommendation (10, I have a really good relationship with her)

Other:

Applied for Financial Aid?: Yes
Intended Major: Chemical Engineering
State (if domestic applicant): MA
School Type: Public

Deferred
No test score
GPA: 4.64 w, 3.88 uw
State: MA
Major: Finance, Investment, and Banking
Did not apply for Financial Aid

Very confused about this decision. UW was supposed to be a safety. Maybe they just didn’t review my application.

did you apply direct admit business?

before 5/1, you commit to UW (accept) or other school(deny the acceptance)

Admitted CS

2 Likes

Look at the admissions tile under student center- not the notifications. Click on the tile that says admissions- 1 active application.

1 Like

How do you know if you got accepted directly to Business? Do you get a separate letter?

Admitted. Political Science. Utah

1 Like

If I accept it does that mean I enroll? Im confused I dont wanna screw up

1 Like

What does the letter say for direct admit for business?

I think so ? Im not sure

admit lets go

Accepted. OOS, 1400SAT, 4.5gpa.

1 Like

Anyone from State of Washington get a reply yet?

that sounds like you were a direct admit. Ours says pre-business.

Yes. Maybe give it a day before you accept. :rofl:

Admitted. Michigan. Biology B.S.
1500 SAT, 3.95 unweighted, 4.64 weighted.

1 Like

Lmao

I would give it a day or two, but that is when you commit.