Accepted
Test Scores Omitted
4.0 UW/100.216 W
OOS PA
Pharmacy - Intended Doctorate
No FA
9 AP, 11 Dual Enrollment
Recording Artist, Several Top-Tier Choirs and Music Extracurriculars
Secretary of NHS, Pharmacy-Related Experiential Learning, etc.

Time to close this godforsaken tab. Lets gooooo

5 Likes

Possibly

yes, you are a direct admit

Yay! I have been cheering for you! Congrats

Deferred, ct

accepted, 3.7 GPA, 31 ACT (34 reading/english, 30 science, 25 math), Global Health major, OOS (Georgia), 4 years of basketball/football cheerleading (3 years being captain for b-ball), member of some clubs (Girl Power, Diverse Student Union, etc), received gold/bronze medals in National French Contest for past 3 years

1 Like

Accepted. 4.6 weighted. 1430 SAT, Biology

1 Like

Deferred-Business
OOS Illinois
5.0 weighted GPA
29 ACT (30 Superscore)

decision: admitted
sat: 1500 (760 math, 740 erw)
gpa: 4.05 w / 3.63 uw
state: il
major: chemistry
Did you apply for FA?:yes
extracurriculars: debate captain, tutor (255 volunteer hours), librarian, lab assistant, fem club, dance marathon (fundraising and stuff)

1 Like

change your browser. It was doing this for me on safari so I opened chrome and it worked on chrome

Accepted. MA. 4.1 W/35 ACT accepted for pre-business. Super bummed about not being a direct admit.

1 Like

Got it - Accepted! (Thought it would be in Notification Center, not Application. Though weird that letter says “it is my pleasure to offer you admission to the University of Wisconsin - Madison in the .”

1 Like

yes!

yes, UW doesn’t directly admit people as a CS major you need to get at least a C in a CS class then you can declare as one.

Accepted!! 3.8UW/4.3W, 34 ACT, from Georgia, applied into the Business school for marketing

Decision: Admitted
SAT/ACT: 35 super-scored
GPA: 3.9
State/Country: Washington
Major: political science

change your browser. If you’re using safari open chrome and check. Worked for me

My son has the same incomplete sentence in his acceptance letter. He applied for engineering and it says that for his academic plan.

accepted oos!!
3.9 uw gpa
4.8 w gpa
biology major