University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

Anyone else pretty much sitting around waiting till 7 lol? I can’t focus on studying for my finals until I know if I will hear back tonight or not >_<

I’m betting that I don’t even find out tonight and I’ll have to wait until the end of next week…

Lol I called them again just to ask “So… are you sending out more transfer decisions tonight?”
And Matt on the other line goes, “Yes we’re sending them out everyday, but you could hear all the way until April 30th.” @Daenerys6

I applied with an extension to the deadline, hope this doesn’t affect my chances. My application was just downloaded Monday. Have any other people applied with an extension to the deadline and heard anything back?

What do you mean your application was “just downloaded Monday”? I applied on the extension but they received all my materials back in Feb, and I haven’t heard back yet. @transferof14

Is anyone receiving the decision yet?

@madison75 I found the same thing as you. I really wish it is an indicator!

I’M IN I’M IN I DON’T NEED TO LIVE AT HOME AND GO TO MATC!

I can’t believe it. I honestly did not think I would be accepted.

I got in!! No email, but My UW got updated!!

I just got accepted too!!! AHHHH!!!

LOL, looks like I’ll be waiting til the 30th… but congrats to those that got in, hopefully I’ll hear the same a week from now!!

Wait-listed. Again.

SAME! SO EXCITED. NO EMAIL, BUT AN UPDATE ON MYWIS!
CONGRATS EVERYONE

I’ve heard that computer engineering (the major I applied for) is full, so I don’t understand why I haven’t received a decision yet…

I just heard back at about 7:30. Got an email and the decision was updated on myUW. Ill see all y’all there in fall!

And best of luck to those that havent heard back.

I got in too. Congrats to others who got in as well. For those who do not get in, don’t be dispirited. You will find a school that will suit your academic interest and belong to you.

Anyone know what GPA we have to maintain to transfer?

Not sure, but after you are admitted, anyone falling below 2.0 is on academic probation if in Letters & Science.

Thank you @Madison85!!!

Hey guys! I applied during the extension too and have not heard anything back. I am so worried!!