***University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2017 Thread***

Mine is not out im ohio

don’t see anything different so I’m assuming I didn’t hear…

Illinois OOS accepted!!!

Omg still nothing

nothing for me. OOS iowa

they are out…

Starting to think I’ll never hear back :frowning:

Ok so log in MyUW
It will change on the right side to:
Please review Admitted Student Checklist
If you click on Notification it will ask if you wanna see the letter.

The email directs you to the MyUW site to get your answer.

Good Luck to everyone tonight…remember Twitter said if you don’t get an answer they are working on getting them all out by 1/31 so don’t worry!

Did anyone just get theirs at 7?

I mean come on is it really that hard where they can only release like 2 states at a time

anything for pennsylvania?

Colorado No email or update yet /:

Applied mid October, still no decision. OOS

OOS Illinois, just heard back and I got deferred.

ACT 29, 4.3 WGPA, Hispanic female, lots of ECs. I’m disappointed but congratulations to everyone who got acccepted and good luck to everyone who applied!

oh boy, it took me five mins and I finally figure out that I got in, and what is CeO program? honors program??

@Zpower99 what state are you from

@Dkreich - Colorado here too. No decision either.

@Zpower99 first generation ?
The Center for Educational Opportunity (CeO) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has established a foundation and a community of support by serving a diverse group of campus-wide undergraduates who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, first-generation college students, students with disabilities, and/or whose families meet federal income guidelines. CeO provides a welcoming environment focusing on the individual CeO Scholar needs.

There is more information on the UW website. google it.Congratulations!

no decision in texas…I don’t understand why they’re doing such small pools. UMich did all of their early applicants at the exact same time on one date

@Seacoast yep, first gen, I am super happy. I think I remember you from northwestern ed thread. I got into OSU and Madison in two days, it really help me be happier after northwestern rejection:(( I am super super happy right now!!!