***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2017 Transfer Thread***

Does anyone have a change in ther application material status? Mine is now requesting transcripts from my current college, which I am in process of completing my first semester of credits there. This would be a new college transcript that was not previously submitted with my application because all the credits are still in process.

@MadisonDream2020 I have my transfer credit report available now~

My transfer credit report is available now too, but no change in application material status :frowning:

Yeah, same here. Credits are evaluated but no application status change

Get admitted but cannot find major???

@cyliaxy so you got your decision?

yes…But I cannot find where that states my major

@cyliaxy Did you just find out tonight? And if you’re applying to just College of Letters and Science, you don’t technically have a major until you declare it when you’re actually at the university.

I just find it at 7 pm… And it is true that I applied for LAS and intended major is CS. But I saw that some people get their major already…

Admitted to the College of Letters & Science!

When you’re at the university, you will just go into the CS department and say that you’d like to declare. Some majors don’t let you declare until you have taken specific courses on campus. Congrats! May I ask if you’re an international or domestic student?

Thanks~ International.

Admitted to College of Letters and Sciences! Domestic student from Minnesota.

I got admitted, but no request for the current coursework transcript? What does that mean?

@CopperShadow the grades for your current semester.

I mean they didn’t request grades for current semester.

@CopperShadow when you click accept your offer or sth, you are required to put your current semester grades before you pay 100 dollors of deposit. To be more detail, u gotta see admittted student checklist on the website.

I just got rejected with a 3.3 gpa. I have 72 quarter hours from California. I have a 4.0 this quarter and my g.p.a will go up to a 3.4. I applied for CS at College of Letters and Science. I just got a internship at Paypal and I am a brand ambassador for Roomi at my college campus. I am a elections commissioner in Student Government and OBD representative for CS Club. Should I re appeal.

Also should I try t get into Undeclared? I did two quarter of calculus and did like 4 quarters of programming.

@sb2797
You should definitely try to appeal with all of those accolades. Btw, did you mention a secondary major when applying?