University Office accepting student funds?

<p>Does anyone know what office accepts money from outside scholarships? I got a small one-time scholarship from a local organization, and the form they gave me asks for the name of the university office accepting student funds and the address.</p>

<p>Also, will this scholarship deduct from any scholarships I’ve received from Alabama? I got the NMF and Engineering scholarships as well as this now. I’m getting amazed at how much money I’m getting.</p>

<p>Outside scholarships are applied directly to your account and do not affect any university scholarships. I forget which office UA wants outside scholarships to be sent to, but it’s either Student Receivables or Admissions and Scholarships.</p>

<p>Congratulations on doing so well in school and in your extracurricular activities that you have been able to receive multiple scholarships. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats! You’re getting great scholarships!!!</p>

<p>Your scholarships will not be reduced.</p>

<p>My kids have or had outside scholarships - some get sent directly to Bama and some are mailed to our home and in the name of UA. The kids take those to Student Receivables.</p>

<p>Bama deposits the checks and credits our kids’ accts.</p>

<p>Address:
105 Student Services Building
Box 870120
801 Campus Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487</p>

<p>Phone: (205) 348-5350
Fax: (205) 348-9222</p>

<p>The outside scholarship check(s) will not affect your scholarship money amount but they do affect your financial aid.</p>

<p>If you filled out a FAFSA and are expecting to take a student loan, that loan will be reduced if the scholarship check(s) make you exceed the cost of attendance. All monies will not exceed the total cost of attendance. (only applies if you are expecting financial aid)</p>