Unknowingly made a mistake, please help (ACT scores) URGENT REPLY NEEDED

When I sent ACT scores several months ago, I was unfortunately unaware that I had to send them all. I have 2 ACT with writings, i sent the higher one. i have other acts, but they dont have writing so i dont need to worry. However, im freaking out because i only recently found out that all scores had to be sent, and i only sent one of the two. PLEASE HELP ME im freaking out, i didnt mean to knowingly omit information.

bump. please help

i didn’t mean to omit information is what i meant lol

@ShowMeState700: Have you been accepted to any schools on your list? If so, then it apparently didn’t matter. If not, then you may have found the reason.

@Gumbymom‌ actually i got accepted to all ucs i applied to (except Berk, i find out next week)

@Gumbymom‌ im just worried how it will impact me in the future. i didnt mean to omit that at all

Congratulations, so I wouldn’t worry.

@Gumbymom‌ thanks a lot! got into ucla today actually. im just worried that that one little score will effect me even after i go to college (most likely will be a UC)

bump

@askmsSun ik you’re very knowledgeable about the UCs. got 2 questions.

1. I took the act 4 times in all. 2 writing and 2 without. do i only need to send in the 2 with writing?
  2. I only sent one with writing (my best one) would i be penalized? I'm extremely worried. considering ive been admitted already. I feel very bad about this

thanks so much

PLEASE HELP ANYONE. i want a straight answer on this

also what should i do. delete the other writing score, send it, do nothing?

i just emailed my college counselor. hopefully this will work out

can someone reply please. its urgent