Unofficial Class of 2021 Purdue

Hi guys, Last year there was a really popular thread about Purdue acceptances into FYE where people discussed chances and posted their stats when accepted.
To start off what do u guys think my chances are

IB Pg’s : around 40?
Sat 1340 ( first attempt, will give again)
Perfect GPA untill grade 10

Extra Curriculars
Japan National Cricket Team
International Olympiad : History , Japans representative
Asian Division Bronze Medalist
Best in academics 8 6
Audited CS50
MIT 6.00x
Purdue Java
intern at SIT and wrote a paper for the Engineering Department
[International Applicant]

@serpentkulkarni
You’re in.

I can’t say for sure since I’m applying this year as well but Im basing it on the class profile.
Good grades and decent SAT easily puts you in.

Do you think it is relatively harder to get into CS ( college of science)?

That will depend on your major. Computer Science is beyond capacity at the moment, but everything else has openings in the College of Science. You should be able to get in.

Does Purdue do rolling admissions? If so, when do those acceptances start being sent out? I say, the earlier the better!

They have been sending acceptances out for several weeks now on Friday afternoons 4pm central time. My son heard a couple weeks ago he did not get into computer science, but was offered an alternate major.

??? How do you know it’s beyond capacity? They should be admitting for this year…

I believe you will get in… since your stat is slightly higher than mine…

Just a quick question…I applied in the second week of January for engineering at main campus. Any idea if my chances are sigificantly lower than if I applied before Jan 1st
ACT: 34
UW: 3.89
W: 4.45

@rhhssenior22 Unfortunately, you are likely to get waitlisted, rejected or offered alternate major option in this case. FYE should be full by now, so you should only rely on the number of those who will refuse to go FYE Purdue.

@HardOREasy hmm hopefully ill get lucky