Unofficial Purdue Class of 2020 EA Applicant Thread

Update: Now when I check my status I get

"Gone

/prod/bwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap has been permanently removed from this server."

If anyone knows what this means that would be helpful. I am also opening it on my phone, if that matters. Thanks for any help.

I’ve had this a lot, so have other people. It is just your phone sometimes. Sometimes happens in desktop. All you need to know is that there is no actual problem, just wait for it to start working. Try again tomorrow.

Submitted application on Nov. 1, application completed Nov 3., Application status reads: Complete ready for review. Patiently waiting…

Accepted FYE today. applied Nov 8. I’m OOS with 1960 SAT, top 2% of class. IB diploma candidate. Good Luck everyone!

@BrandonJD It’s a glitch. Refresh the page and you should log in.

does anyone know if Purdue also sends acceptance letters in the mail and when?

@nushie98 yes they do! I was accepted about a month back into Krannert for Accounting. It takes them a while to send stuff though.

Applied Nov 1 to FYE, OOS from CA and still waiting. I don’t understand why it’s taking them so long.

Accepted! Oos California. FYE.
Sat 2240, 1480 math + cr
3.88 UW
Very excited to have my first acceptance.
My application was complete Nov 3. Was worried when people started getting denied for engineering.

How do I check if I got into the honors college?

DS accepted today to FYE. OOS, applied 10/30.

Same question here:How do I check if I get into the honors college?

@cindyhao2016 I believe you’ll be notified by email, at least that’s what I was told by the director a few months ago. I’m anxiously waiting too :-S

“…invitations will be mailed between January and February.” Just found this on the website. Might not apply to this year if they haven’t updated the site, but who knows.

@Pepenn123 Thanks for the message!Let’s wait with patience :slight_smile:

Got accepted for FYE today, applied yesterday! I am an international student
SAT: 2250
Subject tests: Math 2: 760 Bio M: 800 Chem: 780
IB predicted grade: 42/45

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

APPLIED YESTERDAY AND GOT IN TODAY??? which country are you from

@iamprolollz Haha yeah I was shocked too…I’m from India.

@limitdoesntexist I call hacks :") Jk. Congrats though

About when can I expect a decision? I applied November 7 (the deadline for honors college and merit scholarship was extended to Nov 8).